- Prise en charge du cancer du pancréas : mise à jour sélective, KCE (B) 15 mai 2017
- Asymptomatic Neoplastic Pancreatic Cysts, Gastroenterology, April 2015
- Belgian consensus on chronic pancreatitis in adults and children : statements on
diagnosis and nutritional, medical, and surgical treatment – Acta Gastro-Enterologica Belgica, Vol. LXXVII, January-March 2014
- American College of Gastroenterology Guideline: Management of Acute Pancreatitis, Am J Gastroenterol 2013; 108:1400–1415; doi:10.1038/ajg.2013.218; published online 30 July 2013
- AGA Institute Medical Position Statement on Acute Pancreatitis (05/07)
- Acute pancreatitis. American College of Radiology. AHRQ (US) – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. 1 January 2006.
- Percutaneous pancreatic necrosectomy. NICE (GB). 1 December 2003.
- The role of endoscopy in patients with chronic pancreatitis. American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1 June 2006.
- World Gastroenterology Organisation (05/2008)
- American Gastroenterological Association medical position statement: diagnosis and care of patients with anal fissure. American Gastroenterological Association. 1 January 2003.
- Closure of anorectal fistula using a suturable bioprosthetic plug. NICE (GB). 1 June 2007.
EBMPracticeNet (INAMI + CEBAM)
CEBAM (Belgian Branch of the Cochrane Collaboration)
NHS (National Health Service)
G.I.N. (Guidelines International Network)
KCE (Kennis Centrum – Centre d’expertise)
NHS (NHS Evidence – National Library of Guidelines)
NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse) AHRQ (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality), AMA (American Medical Association), AAHP (American Association of Health Plans)
CMA (Canadian Medical Association)
NZGG (New Zealand Guidelines Group)
NHMRC (National Health and Medical Research Council) Australia
AHRQ (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality) USA
AZQ / AWMF ( Ärztliches Zentrum für Qualität in der Medizin: Agency for Quality in Medicine / A rbeitsgemeinschaft der Wissenschaftlichen Medizinischen Fachgesellschaften: Association of the Scientific Medical Societies in Germany)
ANAES – Haute Autorite de SANTE (Publications)
WGO – World Gastroenterology Organisation
Inami Consensus Conferences