- Dyspepsia – proven gastro-oesophageal reflux disease , NHS, 16 June 2008
- American Gastroenterological Association Institute Guideline on the Role of Upper Gastrointestinal Biopsy to Evaluate Dyspepsia in the Adult Patient in the Absence of Visible Mucosal Lesions, Gastroenterology October 2015, Volume 149, Issue 4, Pages 1082–1087
- Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori (HP) in dyspepsia: Quick Reference Guide for Primary Care , Health Protection Agency, Oct. 2008
- www.gastro.org (Nov. 2005)
- www.acg.gi.org/physicians/guidelines/dyspepsia.pdf (2005)
- www.nice.org.uk (Aug.2004) (for GPs and pharmacists)
- Helicobacter pylori: eradication therapy in dyspeptic disease. SIGN (GB) – Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network. 1 September 1996.
- Dysphagia , WGO, 1 Jan 2007
- Endoscopy and antiplatelet agents. European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guideline? 2010
- Guideline on the management of anticoagulation and antiplatelet therapy for endoscopic procedures. American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1 June 2002.
- Management of precancerous conditions and lesions in the stomach (MAPS) , Endoscopy, Jan. 2012
- Gastroenteritis , NHS, Sept. 2009
- Global Perspective on Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, World Gastroenterology Organisation Global Guidelines, October 2015
- Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, The American Journal of Gastroenterology 108, 308-328 (March 2013)
- Endoscopic augmentation of the lower oesophageal sphincter using hydrogel implants for the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. NICE (GB). 1 June 2007.
- Guidelines for the management of gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GISTs) , Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons (AUGIS) of Great Britain and Ireland, 1 Sept. 2005
- ACG Clinical Guideline: Diagnosis and Management of Small Bowel Bleeding, Am J Gastroenterol. 2015;110(9):1265-1287.
- Belgian Guidelines for Upper GI-Bleeding, March 2010
- Management of acute upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding, Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network, Sept. 2008
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, Warwick University, 23 May 2007
- Treatment of acute nonvariceal gastrointestinal tract bleeding. American College of Radiology. AHRQ (US) – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. 1 January 2006.