- Dyspepsia – proven gastro-oesophageal reflux disease , NHS, 16 June 2008
- American Gastroenterological Association Institute Guideline on the Role of Upper Gastrointestinal Biopsy to Evaluate Dyspepsia in the Adult Patient in the Absence of Visible Mucosal Lesions, Gastroenterology October 2015, Volume 149, Issue 4, Pages 1082–1087
- Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori (HP) in dyspepsia: Quick Reference Guide for Primary Care , Health Protection Agency, Oct. 2008
- www.gastro.org (Nov. 2005)
- www.acg.gi.org/physicians/guidelines/dyspepsia.pdf (2005)
- www.nice.org.uk (Aug.2004) (for GPs and pharmacists)
- Helicobacter pylori: eradication therapy in dyspeptic disease. SIGN (GB) – Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network. 1 September 1996.